We'd love for you to be part of the ever-growing Frontity community. There are a variety of different ways in which you can find information and resources about the project, discuss about it, and contribute to it.
- Docs: this is the place to learn how to build amazing sites with Frontity - oh look, you're already here! 😄
- Community Forum: this is the best place to reach out for help and get involved with the community by sharing knowledge. But also to keep track of the work done for the framework, join public feature discussions, and give feedback. We encourage you to read through this Forum Guide to learn how the Community Forum is organized and how to get the most out of it.
- GitHub: Frontity is an open-source project and welcomes contributions. The core project, as well as the documentation and any related tool can be found in the Frontity GitHub organization. These are the main repositories:
frontity/frontity: the main repository of Frontity Framework, which contains the core of the project.
frontity/step-by-step-tutorial: contains the documentation available at tutorial.frontity.org.Please see the Contributing section to find out how you can help develop Frontity and improve its documentation.
- Newsletter: the Frontity Newsletter is designed to inform you about the latest product updates, learning resources and community news surrounding Frontity Framework. Sign up here if you don't want to miss a thing.
- Showcase: need some inspiration? The Frontity community is always building amazing projects, discover some of them here.